Saturday, May 24, 2008

wtf weekend (insert your choice of expletive)

my first ____ $50 tank of gas.

g-dub: your ____ stimulus check does nothing to offset the ____ ridiculousness of the ____ economic crisis you have left us in. I really resent having to work hard all ____ week to pay for your ____ personal wars and other ____ pet projects. this is insult to injury. having to pretend you didn't exist (see me with fingers in ears singing "god bless america" at the top of my lungs, closing my eyes and thinking, "this is not happening, this is not happening") for eight ____ years and now this! how many days are left of your ____ regime?

apathy, be gone! I'm in for the change! (and a little embarrassed that it took something cutting into my shopping budget to become politically engaged again.)

clearly, there was some anger behind all that denial.