Sunday, November 16, 2008

happy week

I was so glad to wake up today and discover the rain had moved on. I need to sit in my backyard daily and my mood is dreadfully affected when I am not able to (like yesterday). even if I have to sit there with the cold wind blowing, wrapped in a blankie, I'm good.

it's amazing how changeable we are and how our emotions respond to our surroundings. this week, I want to focus on things that make me happy. every post will be devoted to pleasure inducing people, places and things.

it's officially happy week.

if you'd like to play along, comment and leave a link to your blog or flickr. rules are not very happy, but the gist is to post each day (through saturday) about whatever makes you smile, swoon, laugh and/or dance with wild abandon.

an entire network of happy mojo sure would be amazing.