Tuesday, May 26, 2009

daisies for you

to say thank you for your friendship. the love and creativity in this land of blog never ceases to amaze me. I love to visit your blogs and stay a while in your beautiful lives. I'm not the most prolific commenter, but know that I am there soaking up your words and images, having a laugh, being a friend and basking in your brilliant sunshine.
*****
saturday was to be the date for this I believe. I kind of forgot about this little lovely project in all the flurry of posting every day (someone please kindly remind me next time I decide to do nablopomo!). anyway, can we move it to sunday? I have yet to produce any words, just a clumsy formulation of thoughts and I think I need another day to work on it.

let me know in comments if you'd like to play along. we'll be writing a post about a central idea, thing, event, person, etc. that holds our belief.