Monday, June 15, 2009

mosaic monday

I love these photos of beautiful girls with their cameras. each relationship between artist and instrument is captured perfectly. my favorite is cristina, bottom left corner. not only because I have serious camera envy, but because this photo was taken in 1995, to memorialize a point in personal history (before the flickr self-portrait-with-camera craze). it contains so much emotion.

I received my camera almost two years ago and she has become my constant companion. she's the best friend who helps me see my world for all it's beauty, large and small, grand and ordinary. she introduces me to people when I'm feeling friendly and lets me hide behind her when I'm introverted.

happy monday friends. don't forget your cameras.

and please pay tribute to the beauties above by clicking here.