Friday, March 19, 2010

five senses friday*


{see}
  • color. good grief color, I've missed you.
{hear}
  • truthtelling. you can tell the truth with love, but it sure isn't always received that way. "in a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -george orwell
  • she & him
  • chirpy little birds.
{taste}
  • not much of anything. back on the diet and totally uninspired to create something healthy and fabulous.
{smell}
  • hyacinths still perfuming the house.
  • windows left open clear that wintry dullness from all the rooms. heaven.
{touch}
  • working on a theatre poster featuring a most beautiful set of abs. trying to balance lustiness and tastefulness and worried the finished product might be a bit much to post around my conservative southern town. I want to reach out and touch them. I hope it makes people want to see this sexy little play (featuring said abs). I feel old.
{bonus sixth}
  • last night I dreamt I went about my everyday activities dressed as a barnum & bailey ringmaster. I kept misplacing my whip and hoop and my tophat was too big and covered my eyes. it was not a good look. but quite telling, no?
happy friday beauties.
*fsf inspired by abby.