This last weekend, I visited my friend Krista, in Northern Virginia. We had a great time talking, laughing and shopping. Here are five things we did:
- Went to the Sugarloaf Arts & Crafts Festival. I wanted to buy so much, but settled on one precious little porcelain bowl by Carolyn Carroll.
- Debated whether or not that song about the Monkey and the Chimp was a real song or a figment of my imagination and whether it went, "Abba Zabba Dabba" or something else (Krista actually did not debate the latter since her position was that the song was imaginary, so arguing about the correct lyrics would be futile).
- Shopped for vintage finds at a pink polka dot barn (more on this in a future post).
- Had a beautiful dinner at Lebanese Taverna on Saturday night and blueberry pancakes for Sunday breakfast.
- Decided that having a great friend who laughs with you 'til you both cry is one of the greatest things in the world.