- really, I don't think I can pull off tangerini bikini nail polish any other time;
- long chats about nothing and everything under the fairy lights on a sultry night;
- blue hydrangeas bursting out on a neighbor's 50-year old bush;
- I heart enzo (and reading in the sun);
- blackberry mojitos at 12:30pm on sunday;
- ice cream is good;
- play in the sprinkler;
- my bike is saying, "please ride me to the farm market and fill my basket with flowers."
here's hoping we can keep the summer love into the work week.