it's been a while, five senses friday.
- brilliantly white fresh snow
- pink, purple and blue january sunsets
- the sound of my own voice learning yoga asanas in sanskrit (my new favorite sound)
- listening to my own "om"
- last week i stayed in a hotel that played barely audible house music in the elevator and hallways, i still hear the echo of the beat.
- medicinal herb-infused bone broth
- rose-cardamom syrup in hot cocoa
- purple hyacinths on the window sill
- each sacred ordinary object as i arrange and rearrange the tiny altars throughout the house
- folding one thousand paper cranes