- the photography show I still can't believe happened.
- discovered an entire shelf of vintage french books at a local bookstore.
- did some window shopping.
- dinner at a local tavern (fish & chips and india pale ale).
- then snuggled up in the balcony with the mister at a concert (piano quartet this time around, in an attempt to mix it up a bit).
- sunday morning coffee and reading the newspaper at starlight (really I'm not a total narcissist...we go there almost every sunday. my photos just happen to be showing there right now.).
- the leaves are starting to turn. beautiful.
- pumpkins! (still looking for the perfect one).
- election signs are popping up everywhere. I don't care which way you swing, as long as you cast your vote (well, not entirely true: go blue!).
Monday, October 6, 2008
it was a slightly extraordinary ordinary autumn weekend spent in town: