- a new vision for the family room...the colors of seaglass
- lonny magazine
- beautiful colorful functional bags for my camera and lenses and a new baby to look through? enter the best giveaway ever sponsored by epiphanie
- the open road calling my name
- anticipating the sun's debut this weekend with a giant stack of catalogs, magazines, gardening books...I can already feel the warmth on my winter-parched skin
- to celebrate holi in my own little western way sans a colorfest, I improvised the traditional celebratory drink thandai: almond milk, honey, rose water, pistachios, cardamom, pepper, poppy and anise seeds. I threw it all in a blender with some ice and it is officially my new favorite thing
- I woke this morning to the scent of coffee brewing mingling with the jasmine and hyacinth blooming on the window sill
for each of you, I'm wishing a beautiful day experienced with all five senses fully alive.
*five senses friday inspired by abby (I love to visit and swoon over her lavender blog banner).