- color. good grief color, I've missed you.
- truthtelling. you can tell the truth with love, but it sure isn't always received that way. "in a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -george orwell
- she & him
- chirpy little birds.
- not much of anything. back on the diet and totally uninspired to create something healthy and fabulous.
- hyacinths still perfuming the house.
- windows left open clear that wintry dullness from all the rooms. heaven.
- working on a theatre poster featuring a most beautiful set of abs. trying to balance lustiness and tastefulness and worried the finished product might be a bit much to post around my conservative southern town. I want to reach out and touch them. I hope it makes people want to see this sexy little play (featuring said abs). I feel old.
- last night I dreamt I went about my everyday activities dressed as a barnum & bailey ringmaster. I kept misplacing my whip and hoop and my tophat was too big and covered my eyes. it was not a good look. but quite telling, no?
*fsf inspired by abby.