there are these things:
golden light. wind chime tinkles.
grapes and figs and the last of the summer berries.
windows wide open.
a confetti of pansies.
prayer wheel crafting in progress.
moments that whisper, come on in beautiful.
*for the pumpkin smoothie
- one ripe frozen banana
- one-half can organic pumpkin
- one single serving container of organic greek yogurt (plain)
- two spoons chia seeds, plus more for garnish
- two spoons of chopped pumpkin seeds, plus more for garnish
- one spoon sweetener of your choice (i've been trying out coconut palm sugar, tastes good and is way lower on the glycemic index than sugar, but the price is high)
- almond or coconut milk to liquefy to your liking
- any combination of autumn spices: cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, etc.
happy equinox. here's to bright beginnings.