Thursday, December 20, 2012
how to love a gypsy job
1. choose the best navigation system so you don't lose your way.
2. seek out rainbows and blue skies.
3. eat pancakes.
4. when you miss your home remember that love can be found anywhere and everywhere.
5. greet the day with gratitude. and yoga.
6. hotel rooms are bland and plastic...find sparkle and warmth.
7. make it a quest to discover the best pho (veggie burger, margarita, etc.) in each city you frequent.
8. explore on foot.
9. show a classic roadside diner some love.
10. every town has a main street. shop and eat local no matter where you are.
11. when you spot a brightly painted barn on the side of the highway, slow down, pull over and say hello.