taking a different path today beyond see, smell, hear, taste and touch:
- a sense of sadness for things that end before i am ready.
- a sense of anticipation for the sea.
- a sense of cocooning and patience like fall bulbs planted months in advance of their potential fabulousness
- a sense of gentle acceptance of the way things are
- a sense of gratitude for this beautiful life and the beautiful, tragic, loving, difficult, ridiculous, complicated, authentic, hilarious, forgiving people that keep me company