Sunday, October 10, 2010

one hundred things i love {21-30}


21.  dancing with wild abandon, with a group of girlfriends, a lover or by myself
22.  the process of learning something new
23.  lemon cupcakes
24.  bossy little girls (because i secretly wish it was still cute to be bossy at my age)
25.  naps
26.  personality and self-awareness tests (i just discovered the enneagram and it's the most accurate and practical so far)
27.  bono's voice, no matter the song
28.  photo sun flares (these are magical to me, almost like i captured an otherwise invisible spirit)
29.  planning a trip
30.  every single thing about autumn

(friends, comments posted the week before last disappeared and i can't retrieve them.  i just wanted to let you know that i published them all, they just aren't showing up for some mysterious reason.)

7 comments:

Graciel @ Evenstar Art said...

oh, my. yes.

lemon cupcakes and every thing about autumn.

good stuff. :)

xo

kendalee said...

There isn't a single thing on your wonderful {21-30} list that I could say no to! Not a single thing. Thank you for the reminder today of things worth loving and how good they make the world feel. It's a long time since I've done this... I think I should start working on a new list of 100 myself.

Xin Lei said...

I love the things you list...it reminds me how much I have to be grateful for :).

Annie Pazoo said...

I agree -- it could have been my own list. Love it! Also love the serendipity of finding you/your blog/your list when you showed up in "recommendations" in my google reader :-)

PaperPumpkin said...

I smiled BIG when you said Bono's voice...aaaaah. ♥ I had the best lemon cupcake over the summer: it had homemade strawberry frosting on it!(Sounds like good picnic food, doesn't it?)

Gillian said...

that photo is the sugaryest photo i've ever seen

love the list
lemon....mmmmm!

is beautiful said...

lemon cupcakes, autumn, and sun flares... YES!!!! love them.
i think i'll start a 100-loves list as well :) thanks for the idea