oh hello there october. you kinda snuck up on me this year.
i'm so glad you are here. you make me happy.
also making me happy:
- working from home
- and the backyard (aka the technicolor dream forest), sitting crosslegged in the purple adirondak chair under the japanese maple
- biggest problem of the day: remaining focused on curriculum and not daydreaming about creating my own labyrinth in aforementioned backyard
- working barefoot
- working in yoga pants
- watching these two
- living in a city that has a great walking and biking trail
- joyful genius babies
- exploring the lives of artists, dancers and writers previously unknown to me while working on myers-briggs for artists
- purging (everything from email subscriptions to old magazines to clothes that no longer show the world who i truly am)
what's making you happy this week?