- rainbows everywhere
- winter sunrises
- the most perfect purple-red of passion tea
- the happy chatter of the downtown work crowd at the new woolworth's-style lunch counter
- sawing and hammering and drilling and whistling coming from the workroom. I don't know what he's making in there but it's bound to be useful or beautiful.
- baby head
- a whiff of a clove cigarette that launched me back to 1982
- the soft thaw of chilly fingers once they are wrapped around a hot mug of goodness
- cashmere socks (how did I ever live without cashmere socks? it's a mystery.)
- clementines (te quiero españa)
- darjeeling with almond milk & honey
this first full week of a new decade was filled with subtle and quiet sensory goodness. I hope yours was the same. happy weekend loves.
*thank you abby for fsf.