glimpses of perfection this week:
- u2's new album. bono acknowledges what I've known all along: 'I was born to sing for you.'
- lauren hutton looking like she's freakin' 30 in the pages of jcrew. my new beauty role model.
- reese's peanut butter eggs.
- gold sandals, daffodils and 70 degree weather make their appearance this weekend.
- two tickets to see david sedaris.
- early daylight savings time.
- mister's out of town=no theatre hours=lisa gets a full night of sleep.
beautiful fridays to you all. xo