this ridiculously frigid winter and way too much stress have left my skin in need of some tender loving care. so monday I started a little regimen to show a little love to myself:
- the perricone prescription nutrition plan (dr. p explains the whole glycemic thing-a-ma-bob better than any diet doc)
- this means a lot of salmon, avocado, walnuts, berries
- getting more disciplined with dry brushing
- water, water, water and then more water, water, water
- yogi tea skin detox twice a day (it's very floral and spring-like, yummy)
- a nightly soak in lavender salt
how are you taking care of yourself lately?