Sunday, May 11, 2008

some thoughts on love

best line in a love song:
"when I see you, a blanket of stars covers me in my bed."
from counting crows/mrs. potter's lullaby. it made it's way round the ipod shuffle this morning during my run.

lucky to love:
mia. thanks for choosing me out of all moms to be your mom. it has been and always will be a pleasure. you are the best teacher. the sound of your laugh makes me high and grounded at the same time.

mother's day love:
tickets to the june r.e.m. show in raleigh (!) and lunch at my favorite peruvian cafe. I had the causa de pollo and chicha morada and we shared some plantains.

lunch love

need more love? visit this blog and watch luke & alisha's slideshow (just scroll straight down to the slideshow and play). I don't know luke & alisha, but they sure do look happy.

how did you experience love today?