Sunday, October 25, 2009

sunday sweetness

although the past week was busy and exhausting, I feel strangely revived and ready for more. here are a few sweet treats that helped get me here:
  • love the weird feeling of driving to work in the dark, I find it very centering.
  • very unlike me, but I've been indulging in sleeping in this weekend (to 7am!!!).
  • is it possible that coffee tastes even better when there is a nip in the air?
  • a trip to anthro, specifically to dress lola for fall (been saving for this splurge + two sizes smaller this year).
  • and some cowgirl boots that look like they've got some experience kicking serious butt.
  • found an art center close enough to me to take some weekend classes, so signed up for two.
  • and best of all, the technicolor dream forest has arrived in my backyard. I could stare at it all day.

here's to a week of treats and love for all of us!