Thursday, February 18, 2010

best kiss


I've been thinking a lot about kissing lately. it was a recent topic on oprah and the sexpert advised that it's not really a kiss unless it lasts at least 15 or so seconds. so we held our own little scientific experiment here in our busy house and we concur: a peck just doesn't cut it. when you take the time to stop what you are doing and focus on the kiss, magical things happen. that's all I'll say about that.

think about your best kiss ever. was it your first? did your knees do that quivery buckly thing? (I love that!). was it unexpected? movie like?

and if you are in want of some kissing inspiration, the l.a. times is celebrating fifty great movie kisses (click on the photo and it shows you the actual scene). which one is your favorite? I'm torn between twilight (I know, I know...), sixteen candles and last tango in paris (but I think I like that more for the clothes).