Wednesday, December 24, 2008

more about feed the world...

how much do I love these two men? it's just unfathomable.

I can watch "live aid" over and over again...all gazillion hours of it. I am amazed at the love and talent each and every time. who are the celebrities today that harness their brilliance and resources to do this much good in the world?

and I don't think that sir geldof gets his share of respect after that dodgy american knock-off stole his thunder. (okay, am totally shocked that I still carry rage over how everyone thought "we are the world" was such an original idea! really lisa, let it go.)

I love watching the band aid video. I love that sting looks a little stoned and I heart those slouchy bananarama sweatshirts. and I just love the words of the song.

these two, they get me every time. still working for change.

and still totally hot.