Wednesday, April 15, 2009

restless

my brain woke up buzzing with electricity; if it's of the good or bothersome kind I'm not yet certain. thoughts that are being tumbled about:

~I can't stop thinking about life of pi, specifically richard parker. I guess this is the mark of an excellent story but I'm always surprised when a book leaves me spending so much mental energy. I've said it before, I need a good book club. and now I've talked about it so much with my immediate circle, I've given away the ending, so there's no use anyone here reading it. maybe I will blog about my thoughts later this week.

~I dreamt last night of flying and an old boyfriend. the flying involved two landings: one flawless, one unknown. of course, I had to quote life of pi in reference to the old boyfriend (a "botched goodbye"). a theme? things unsettled?

that's all. happy midweek beauties.