Thursday, April 23, 2009

so lovely

acting in my official capacity as an ambassador of lovely, I want to invite you all to experience the beauty and magic of amy krouse rosenthal's projects 17 things I made and the beckoning of lovely. you've probably seen these works of genius before as they have made quite a name for themselves in the land of blog over the past year. but still, if you're like me, you can watch them over and over and over again.

we ambassadors are here to keep you updated on happenings in amy's universe of lovely. good things are coming. it's my pleasure to keep you in the lovely loop. the website will be live soon. in the meantime, amy is currently on the beckoning of lovely tour. here are may dates and cities (locations to be announced soon):

may 1-2 ~ san francisco
may 17 ~ baltimore
may 18-19 ~ washington, d.c. (join me at one of these, I'd love to meet you)
may 21 ~ boston