- the first fireflies of the season. I love that there are only one or two out there, pioneers on the dating scene, lonely and signalling.
- in my mind, I can see this rug in my dining room. I'm not sure what "price band W2" means, but I have a feeling it means I won't be seeing this rug in my dining room any time soon.
- milky white gardenias the size of oranges.
- the cicadas arrived on the plane with the fireflies for their summer visit.
- and thunderstorms. huge, booming thunderstorms. the scary kind.
- once in a while, I surprise myself and fall in love with some good old down home american music (re: my 2003 obsession with be good tanyas); blame sally is my new lazy-summer-beer-on-the-lawn fave.
- the woody thunk as the mallet hits the croquet ball.
- fresh asparagus so many ways!
- baby soft skin after serious total-body exfoliation treatment. why can't it stay this way?
- the humidity's back too...I love the feeling on my skin when I transition from sticky warmth to air conditioned cool.
- honeysuckle! I love honeysuckle! it's a little hard to control, but really, really sweet (hey, kind of like me!).
- I like smelling like a lemon birthday cake decorated with jasmine flowers.
have a beautiful weekend!!!