Sunday, November 23, 2008

a curious girl

has a lot of questions.
  • will hillary be chosen/accept?
  • how am I going to teach the last class of the semester on may 1 and be in london on may 2 for closing night of this?
  • do you celebrate christmas/hanukkah/kwanza/other? what do you do? I am so fascinated by holiday traditions other than my own.
  • why is it so freakin' cold this november?
  • have you seen twilight yet? any comments?
  • any book recommendations? the colder it is, the more I'm reading.
  • how do you decorate your christmas tree?
  • what's the best thing about cold weather? (trying to indulge the bright side, here.)
  • do you have any questions for me? (now I sound like I'm doing a forensic interview; work alert!)

happy sunday, sweet ones.

*my curious necklace was made by the beautiful and talented lisa leonard.