is it "cup of kindness" or "cup of cheer" in auld lang syne?a friend and I are having a disagreement about the lyrics to this iconic song. either way, it's a cup of happiness. and what a lovely thing to disagree on.
this image was shot for our christmas postcards. it makes me so very happy.
a cup of tea, yogi tea to be exact, is just what we need this week. we're both battling killer colds. when I get sick, I tend to become childlike and vulnerable and in need of comfort. before you click away and never come back, one more sick revealing thing about me: I call my tea "yogi and boo-boo" (yogi tea and honey bear, get it?). I hope you come back. I'm not sick very often. and I promise never to speak of this again.anyway, yogi tea really is the best cure. before bed, you can mix the cold season tea and the kava stress relief tea for a potent, weird dream-inducing and totally restorative sleep.
yogi and boo-boo make me happy.
AND the happy network makes me happiest of all!
have a visit and enjoy these happy lovelies throughout the week. I'm so glad they joined in:
kendalee shows us her glorious Home.
lynne introduces us to lovely jewel.
munted kowhai has beautiful artwork and a photo tour of seattle.
linda sue makes me smile with tiny hats and wee-ones' art.
and heather is taking us to a happy place.
happy week is the best! it really is like a little network of happiness spanning the globe.
it's not too late if you would like to post happiness, let us know in the comments.