Sunday, February 8, 2009

I want this and other things

photo courtesy lucky magazine


I want this outfit.
oh wait, I think I have this outfit.
I just don't look so...so...perfectly gamine in it.
ok, then, I want to be gamine.
ga-mine\ga-meen\n 1: a girl who hangs around on the streets 2: a small playfully mischievous girl.
doesn't that sound like a fun thing to be?
other things I want right now:
  • more february evenings like last; I sat outside and gazed at the moon in my bare feet.
  • why can't the weekend be five days long and the work week be two?
  • to not watch or read the news this week.
  • a bit of motivation, I'm a bit of a slacker these days.

maybe being gamine will be just what I need.
happy sunday, my gamine ones.
p.s. here's my polyvore twist on gamine (love those vintage lanvin peach sunglasses and I have to have a giant bag):

I told you I was a slacker.